Friday, August 20, 2010

Ken: Addendum

Yes, I know why any of the past few posts have been confusing to you. When you read the intro it's basically said that myself and Chi wanted to review games, and really that IS the meant intent of why we're here...Although a grand total of 1 post has even remotely game related. Which wasn't even a review, but a walk through to get the game to work if you could'nt.
I do plan on doing more than just idiotic banter and ranting about anything and everything, because if I kept that up I'd just make a new blog for that. I can't help myself sometimes...I will however come out and say that aside from working, I'm working on writing reviews out before I post them.
Most of these reviews are mostly dated games as is, and the movies been out for months, but I will get to them. I obviously can't speak for Chi at all for when he has content ready, or when we'll have any form of video (or the podcast that was supposed to be out over a month ago ::twitch::), but we'll do what we can to actually get to it. Sorry for all the idiotic ranting guys, GG!


No comments:

Post a Comment